FREE WORKSHOP - FROM FEAR TO PEACE with SWAMI SANKARANANDA
7:15-8:30p at LOTUS YOGA
ALL ARE WELCOME.
This workshop is interactive. It will consist of meditation, chanting and discourse. We will:
- Center ourselves in Peace in a loving and supportive atmosphere.
- Experience, discuss, and affirm our true nature.
- Explore the nature of fear, tearing back its veil to see it as it is.
- See more clearly inside ourselves and the world.
- Explore yoga philosophy and practices, becoming more competent of our tools for upliftment.
- Share experiences of pilgrimage and gain understanding of how to transcend fear.
SWAMI SANKARANANDA is a simple pilgrim. Not finding peace in a life of business success, he turned inside, became a disciple of Swami Sivananda and, in 2013, began to walk across the USA in a pilgrimage for peace, completing this in early 2016. He travels from town to town in the "Yoga for Peace" RV, sharing support of our universal journey to find the happiness and peace we seek.